1st Annual Bourbon & Bacon BashName: 1st Annual Bourbon & Bacon BashDate: January 20, 2019Time: 12:00 PM - 12:00 PM ESTEvent Description:
Join us Martin Luther King Weekend to indulge in all things Bacon & Bourbon!
- Welcome Reception: will take place in the Main Lodge Lobby with bacon treats, champagne, games and giveaways!
- All Day: Bacon & Bourbon inspired food specials at all of our food outlets.
- Jim Beam Bourbon Bar and Pig Roast 2pm | Bottom of Challenger Half Pipe
- Half Pipe Competition 3pm | The Sizzler
- Bourbon and Bacon Tasting (21+)
- Bourbon tasting stations mixed with Boyne Highlands Chef prepared bacon dishes.
- A ticket gets you 5 sample tickets
- More tickets are available for purchase.
- Cost: $35pp (21 and up)
- 6pm - 9pm
- 'Exclusive' Bourbon Pairing Dinner at North Peak
- $89 per person, includes taxes and gratuities
- Guests will meet in the Main Lodge Lobby at 5:30pm to take a sleigh up to North Peak
- A bourbon expert will lead guests through a bourbon pairing menu
Safe Home Harvest Food and Supply Drive
Women's Resource Center Locations
Nov. 1 - Dec. 31
Women's Resource Center of Northern Michigan's (WRCNM) Harvest Food and Supply drive supports survivors and their children seeking refuge from domestic abuse at the Safe Home. Last year, the Safe Home provided families 3,000 nights of shelter, 9,000 meals and all daily needs at no cost. Donations of non-perishable foods, household supplies, personal care items, grocery gift cards and financial contributions help make the Safe Home feel like ‘home’ for many families utilizing these vital services.
Harvest Food and Supply Drive donation locations: WRCNM main office at 423 Porter Street, Petoskey; Gold Mine Resale Shops, Petoskey; and WRCNM offices in Cheboygan, Gaylord and Mancelona. The Safe Home Needs List is online at wrcnm.org. For more information, call (231) 347-1572.