1st Annual Bourbon & Bacon Bash
Join us Martin Luther King Weekend to indulge in all things Bacon & Bourbon!
- Welcome Reception: will take place in the Main Lodge Lobby with bacon treats, champagne, games and giveaways!
- All Day: Bacon & Bourbon inspired food specials at all of our food outlets.
- Jim Beam Bourbon Bar and Pig Roast 2pm | Bottom of Challenger Half Pipe
- Half Pipe Competition 3pm | The Sizzler
- Bourbon and Bacon Tasting (21+)
- Bourbon tasting stations mixed with Boyne Highlands Chef prepared bacon dishes.
- A ticket gets you 5 sample tickets
- More tickets are available for purchase.
- Cost: $35pp (21 and up)
- 6pm - 9pm
- 'Exclusive' Bourbon Pairing Dinner at North Peak
- $89 per person, includes taxes and gratuities
- Guests will meet in the Main Lodge Lobby at 5:30pm to take a sleigh up to North Peak
- A bourbon expert will lead guests through a bourbon pairing menu
Exhibit - "Homecoming: The History of the Harbor Springs High School"
Harbor Springs History Museum
May 31 - Dec 31
The Harbor Springs Area Historical Society is pleased to announce the opening of their newest exhibit "Homecoming: The History of the Harbor Springs High School" at the Harbor Springs History Museum. The exhibit is filled with Rams memorabilia, artifacts and photographs and includes activities that let visitors become a part of the story. Find out more.