Job Summary: Guards casino property against fire, theft, vandalism, and illegal entry, and safeguards all casino Team Members, guests and assets, and administers security procedures by performing any combination of these duties. Responsible, in absence of Security Supervisor, for supervising the work activities of security officers. Actively models and emphasizes the core values in the performance of all duties.
- High school diploma or GED
- Two (2) years security or related experience and one (1) year of supervisory experience or education.
- Basic computer skills and Microsoft Word.
- Pass a pre-employment physical.
- Knowledgeable in gaming policies and procedures and have a good understanding of casino operations.
- Flexible with shifts and days off.
- Able to lift and carry up to thirty (30) pounds and have the ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.