Job Summary: Under minimal supervision, responsible for AV production needs of Odawa Casino Resort. Acts as primary individual responsible for sets and strikes of advanced level AV production equipment in the concert hall, night club and conference rooms. Ability to operate, maintain and program advanced audio, video, and lighting production equipment. Performs scheduled preventative maintenance and firmware/software upgrades on same. Assists A/V Technician to ensuring that all A/V production systems are up to date with current technology. Maintains in-house inventory of backup components as related to A/V production equipment.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Technical Degree in Sound Technology or Audio Production Technology or minimum of three (3) years’ experience with A/V production equipment which includes two (2) years hands on live production experience.
- Knowledge of professional audio (microphones, speakers, mixers, etc.) video (camera record/edit, projection, etc.) and lighting (console, fixtures, etc.).
- Knowledge of professional audio, video, and lighting cable wiring, routing, and signal protocols.
- Working knowledge of cable termination, RF and wireless signal distribution.
- Ability to do basic component level electronic repair.
- Experience and/or a working knowledge of AV producing which includes: FOH mixing, monitor mixing, DMX addressing/programming, instrument/vocal microphones as well as others.
- Knowledge and experience in MS office applications, Windows and iOS.
- Must have the availability to work flexible hours.
- Must be able to work independently and on a team.