Petoskey Plastics is hiring for various Continuous Operations positions at our plant.
General Application - Continuous Operations Positions
Job DetailsLevel EntryJob Location Petoskey Plant - Petoskey, MIPosition Type Full TimeEducation Level High SchoolTravel Percentage NoneJob Shift AnyJob Category Entry Level
Petoskey Plastics is an environmentally focused film, bag and resin manufacturer providing superior products and solutions. We are dedicated to our mission statement: to earn the appreciation and respect of our customers, associates, and communities.
Petoskey Plastics offers many different benefits to our associates, including what’s on the list below:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision benefits valued at $4/hr. over your base pay!
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- $1000 UNLIMITED referral bonuses
- Paid Time Off - start earning PTO just 2 weeks after your start date
- 401k Retirement Plan - with a 3% company contribution, regardless of your contribution
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
If you are looking for a family oriented, career path focused company, Petoskey Plastics is here for you. We offer paid training and growth opportunities. Start your career at Petoskey Plastics today!
The Petoskey Plant is hiring for; Finished Product Packers, Hi-Lo Operators, Line Operators, and other positions in support of our 24x7x365 Continuous operations.
This is a General Application. If you are unsure of what type of position you may me interested in, rest assured you have come to the right place.
Our HR & Talent Acquisition Team will review your application and contact you. Next steps will be to invite you to the plant for a tour, where you can learn more. We conduct onsite tours and interviews usually once per week on Thursday afternoons, and share what positions and shifts are available.
*Positions, and Shifts available subject to change based on the plants current staffing needs.
Consider growing your career with Petoskey Plastics. Get Started Today!
- Must be 18 years of age or older to work in a Petoskey Plastics facility.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent preferred.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be able to satisfactorily pass a background check and drug screen for employment.
- Must be committed to Safety.
- Must be motivated & prepared to join a "Hands-on, Feet-On-The-Ground" culture
- Must be committed to our Mission statement, values, and work well with others
If you meet the requirements above, there may be a position for you to join the Petoskey Plastics team!