Business After Hours (BAH)
- Pumpkin stew in baked pumpkin
- Crostini with roasted squash and goat cheese
- Risotto bites with tomato sauce
- Apple brie flatbread
- Crudité cups with hummus
- Sweet potato crème brûlée
- Autumn Mimosa – Michigan apple cider and prosecco with a dehydrated apple slice garnish
- Michigan Mule – Michigan apple cider, vodka and ginger beer with a cinnamon stick garnish
- Sangria – white or red wine with brandied fruit and a dehydrated orange slice garnish
- The Sand Trap - Casamigos anejo tequila, lime juice, agave simple syrup with a smoked salt rim and a dehydrated lime slice garnish
- Nonalcoholic hot apple cider
- Nonalcoholic aperol spritz
- Thursday, February 23 Beards Brewery(note updated date)
- Thursday, March 16 Corktown Pizza/Buffalo Wild Wings
- Wednesday, April 12 Crooked Tree Arts Center
- Wednesday, May 17 Trovato at Hidden River Golf and Casting Club
- Wednesday, August 23- Regional Business after Hours, Legs Inn
- Wednesday, September 27, Stafford's Perry Hotel
- Wednesday, October 11- Bay Harbor Golf Club
Business After Hours Sponsorship
Are you looking to get the word out about a new service or product or increasing visibility??
You should be a sponsor a Business After Hours event. For a low cost of $250 you will be promoted in the e-mails and press releases prior to the event, the night of the BAH you will have a table for display and be provided ten admission passes (a $100 value), be able to interact with the attendees and have microphone time at the event. Call Emily Stuchell at 347-4150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot today.
Be a Sponsor of the next BAH!
Cost is affordable and exposure is high! Contact Emily at email@example.com or call 231-347-4150
Take advantage of this great way to interact with an audience and be a sponsor today before the spaces fill up!
2023 Marquee Sponsor
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
Come to a Business After Hours
To help build business relationships, you need to be in the right places to meet members of the business community. The Petoskey Regional Chamber of Commerce Business After Hours is the right place to be each month.
An average of 100 chamber members attend each event for networking opportunities, along with hors d'oeuvres, cash-bar refreshments and door prizes at our member properties.
Join the Petoskey Regional Chamber of Commerce for these great networking events...admission is $10 for Chamber members and $15 for not-yet-members.
BAH Photo Gallery