Pillars of Purpose
Established in 1919, The Petoskey Regional Chamber of Commerce is a premier business-membership organization. The Chamber boasts a membership of nearly 800 businesses,
serving approximately 13,000 employees.
We are building Thriving Communities by building stronger businesses. Members benefit from chamber services in the areas of business promotion, networking, advocacy, education,
economic development, tourism promotion and community enhancement.
We do this through our three Pillars of Purpose:
Shaping the future of the Petoskey Region as visionaries, change agents, conveners, relationship builders, discussion leaders, and advocates.
Leadership programming includes:
- Government Relations Work
- Membership with the Northern Michigan Chamber Alliance
- Workforce Development
- State of the Community Luncheon
- Hot Topics
Strengthening area businesses and organizations through education, networking opportunities, and business promotion.
Enrichment programming includes:
- Chamber University (seminars)
- Hospitality the Little Traverse Way
- Connecting Women in Business
- Thrive 45°
- Leadership Little Traverse
- SCORE Business Counseling
- Business After Hours
Elevating our communities by promoting the region, caring for our guests, hosting key events, and encouraging positive business practices.
Community programming includes:
- The Thriving Petoskey Conscious Business Movement
- Year Round Visitor Information Center
- Festival on the Bay
- Farmer’s Market
- Art in the Park
- Breakfast for Champions