Business Planning and Preparation for COVID-19
Summary of Latest Congressional Action on Coronavirus Response
On March 14, the House of Representatives passed the U.S. Chamber of Commerce supported, Families First Coronavirus Response Act. President Trump has announced his support for the bill and it is expected to pass the Senate early next week. Secretary Mnuchin has announced that there will be additional technical corrections to the bill as soon as Monday.
Below is a summary of the bill coverage.
• Unemployment Compensation
• Paid Sick Leave
• Paid Family and Medical Leave
• Provisions for Diagnostic Testing
• Health Services
• School Nutrition Programs, WIC, SNAP, Senior Food Programs
• Medical Devices Liability
• Discussion of Liquidity Impact for Small Businesses
Download the full overview here.