2018 PETOSKEY CHAMBER CHAMPION PROGRAM
Who is a Chamber Champion?
A Chamber Champion is an enthusiastic and connected volunteer from a member company who strongly believes in the importance of and benefits from the Petoskey Chamber and wants to share information about Chamber activities, initiatives, programs and events with fellow employees.
Supporting your business:
- Inform the Chamber of company changes in personnel, facilities and initiatives
- Inform the chamber of company priorities/interests
- Keep your company information updated on the Chamber website
- Share news and information about your business with the Chamber
- Post your company’s events on the Chamber webpage
Supporting the chamber:
- Forward Chamber emails to colleagues
- Keep fellow employees advised about
- Educational and professional development opportunities
- Networking events, like Business After Hours, Connecting Women in Business, Thrive 45
- Legislative and advocacy issues that the Chamber is working on
- Volunteer opportunities.
- Reinforce the importance of the Chamber to your business
- Attend Chamber Champions events
- Help recruit Chamber Champions at other businesses
- Recognition for Chamber Champions and member businesses on the Chamber website, Facebook page
- Opportunities to network with other Chamber Champions
- Special section on the Chamber website with resources to assist you (FAQs)
- 4 Free Admissions to Business After Hours
- Special Chamber Champion name tags at Business After Hours
- Access to special Member discounts
Chamber Champion – “Be the link between the Chamber and what makes your business thrive”
Yes, I want to be a Chamber Champion! Click here to download a Chamber Champion Agreement.
Contact Lisa Hoyt