Google My Business & Local SEO WorkshopName: Google My Business & Local SEO WorkshopDate: January 16, 2020Time: 8:30 AM - 11:00 AM ESTEvent Description:
Google My Business is one of the best tools you have for being found by new customers online. Your Google My Business profile is where Local SEO begins. Google My Business is a free tool that helps you manage how your business appears in Google Search and on Google Maps. Not many local businesses are using Google My Business to its fullest potential so let us help you get ahead of the competition on Google! In this hands-on workshop, you will learn the following:
- How Search Engines work and how Google finds and ranks your content
- Creating content for ranking better in the search results
- Benefits and importance of having a Google My Business listing
- How to manage the way your information appears across Google
- How to optimize your Google Business profile for better visibility
- Creating Posts – Best formats and content, and how often to post
- Sharing Offers and Events
Our deep dive into optimizing your business profile will help Google understand who you are, what services you offer or products you sell, and where your business is located. The goal is to improve how potential customers can find your business in a Google Search and on Google Maps.
Exhibit - "Homecoming: The History of the Harbor Springs High School"
Harbor Springs History Museum
May 31 - Dec 31
The Harbor Springs Area Historical Society is pleased to announce the opening of their newest exhibit "Homecoming: The History of the Harbor Springs High School" at the Harbor Springs History Museum. The exhibit is filled with Rams memorabilia, artifacts and photographs and includes activities that let visitors become a part of the story. Find out more.