304 Michigan St. Drive Thru & Walk In M-F 8:30-5:30
Citizens National Bank
- Banks/Mortgage Loans
- Savings & Loan Association
Citizens National Bank is a full-service, independent community bank serving eight locations in lower northern Michigan; Cheboygan, Onaway, Mackinaw City, Pellston, Indian River, Alanson, Rogers City and Petoskey. We are the largest, locally-owned bank in the northern lower peninsula of Michigan.On January 24, 1931 the bank received its charter from the federal Comptroller of the Currency and is entirely owned by the CNB Corporation.
To be the bank and employer of choice in northern Michigan helping our communities build strong economies.
Whom to Contact
- Rebecca AperRetail Banking l Cash Management Services
- Talenna CalhounBranch Operations Supervisor
- Mr. Stephen DalyBusiness Banker
- Mr. Andrew MartinPortfolio Manager
- Mr. Dennis MyersMortgage Officer, Residential Banking
- Mr. Tim TimmerVice President, Commercial Banking
- David WoodsSenior VP & Senior Loan Officer
Loan Office is in the Danser Building on the corner of State & Petoskey, one block north is our Drive Thru & Walk Up Branch on the corner of Michigan & Petoskey Streets, both located downtown Petoskey