Fridays: Memorial Day -Labor Day 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
We stand by the most basic principle: treat others as you would have them treat you. Harbor/Brenn has not wavered from this concept since its early beginnings in 1977. From his first insurance job offer in 1972 to today, founder Bill Brower has surrounded himself with reliable, local co-workers who care as much about the community they live in as their clients do. Bill's legacy was cemented in 1988 when his daughter Ashley joined the agency. Ashley promised to build on what he has started, and she has made the business thrive by carrying on Bill's belief in always putting others first. Ashley has motivated and encouraged her staff to do the same. Harbor/Brenn agents use their exceptional knowledge in the field of insurance to find the right policies for each client's unique needs. Agents find that some of their greatest joys are in saving their client's money through good research and smart results: Harbor/Brenn believes in being there for their neighbors - especially during those emergencies no one ever feels prepared for.
Whom to Contact
- Karin CorcoranAccount Executive, Group Health
- Amy EichlerCustomer Service Agent
- Leda HollidayCustomer Service Agent
- Darlin LaFaveCustomer Service Agent
- Chris LuHellierCustomer Service Agent/Individual Health
- Arlene McKinneyCommercial Producer
- Juliet MeyerCustomer Service Agent
- Debi MurrayBookkeeper
- Ms. Katrena Rappuhn
- Vickie Simon
- Mr. Zach WhiteBusiness Insurance Specialist
- Ashley Whitney, CICPresident
We are located on North US 31 in Petoskey, right before the turn onto M-119. Take a right onto Zaiger road and our office is directly on your right.