Tip Of The Mitt Watershed Council
- Environmental Organizations
The Tip of the Mitt Watershed Council speaks for Northern Michigan's waters. We are dedicated to protecting our lakes, streams, wetlands, and groundwater through respected advocacy, innovative education, technically sound water quality monitoring, thorough research and restoration actions. We achieve our mission by empowering others and we believe in the capacity to make a positive difference. We work locally, regionally and throughout the Great Lakes Basin to achieve our goals.
Our service area includes the water resources in Antrim, Charlevoix, Cheboygan, and Emmet Counties.
Whom to Contact
- Eli BakerWater Resource Education Coordinator
- Lynn Buffington
- David EdwardsMonitoring & Research Director
- Debbie Esposito
- Abigail HackmanAdministrative Assistant
- Caroline KesonWater Resource Specialist