Women's Resource Center of Northern Michigan
- Resale & Consignment Shops
- Child Development & Day Care
Women’s Resource Center of Northern Michigan has provided high-quality, comprehensive services to survivors of domestic abuse and sexual assault since 1977. Programs and services have been added in response to community need, such as childcare, preschool, education and employment and the Safe Home shelter. These services are funded by revenues from our Gold Mine Resale stores, donations and grants.
Serves Antrim, Charlevoix, Cheboygan, Emmet and Otsego counties.
Provides safe, confidential and compassionate support to survivors at no cost.
JobsDevelopment DirectorCategory: Non-Profit and Social ServicesDevelopment Director responsible for planning, organizing and directing all of the Women’s Resource Center of Northern Michigan’s fundraising including grant writing for local, State and Federal grants, annual appeal, special events and capital campaigns. Candidate must be able to work independently, accept a high level of responsibility, possess experience and have excellent writing, ...read more
ContactPhone:(231) 347-0067Fax:(231) 347-5805Sexual Assault Response Team CoordinatorCategory: Non-Profit and Social ServicesSexual Assault Response Team Coordinator to work with hospitals, law enforcement and advocates to develop a coordinated response for survivors of sexual assault. Strong written and verbal skills a must. Bachelor’s and two years’ experience in a field related to human services. Send resume to Chris Krajewski, Women’s Resource Center, 423 Porter Street, Petoskey, MI 49770. EOE
ContactPhone:(231) 347-0067Fax:(231) 347-5805
Whom to Contact
- Stacey BurnsEducation and Employment Services CoordinatorPhone: (231) 348-6699
- Nicole DixonChildren's Services Program DirectorPhone: (231) 347-0067
- Courtney GrahamAdministrative AssistantPhone: (231) 347-0067
- Holly HaagManagerPhone: 231-348-7908
- Megan KingViolence Prevention CoordinatorPhone: 231-347-1572
- Ms. Gail KlossExecutive DirectorPhone: (231) 347-0067
- Chris KrajewskiDomestic Abuse & Sexual Assault Program DirectorPhone: (231) 347-1572
- Sarah MatyeFund DeveloperPhone: (231) 347-0067
- Janice PiziiManagerPhone: 231-347-3970
- Deb SmithAssistant DirectorPhone: (231) 347-0067
- Ms. Christine StachonFinance ManagerPhone: (231) 347-0067
423 Porter Street, between US 131 South (Spring Street) and Curtis Avenue/Bridge Street, Petoskey. Gold Mine Resale Shops at 1002 Emmet and 1878 US-31 North, Petoskey.