Women's Resource Center of Northern Michigan
- Resale & Consignment Shops
- Child Development & Day Care
Women’s Resource Center of Northern Michigan has provided high-quality, comprehensive services to survivors of domestic abuse and sexual assault since 1977. Programs and services have been added in response to community need, such as childcare, preschool, education and employment and the Safe Home shelter. These services are funded by revenues from our Gold Mine Resale stores, donations and grants.
Serves Antrim, Charlevoix, Cheboygan, Emmet and Otsego counties.
Provides safe, confidential and compassionate support to survivors at no cost.
JobsAssistant TeacherCategory: EducationAssistant Teacher at a five-star rated, year-round educational center for children ages 2 ½ -10. Applicants must have a genuine desire to work with young children and provide enriching and engaging early childhood opportunities and experiences. The position includes up to 40 hours/week with benefits; salary determined by experience. Send cover letter, resume and references to Nicole Dixon, ...read more
ContactNicole DixonPhone:(231) 347-0067Fax:(231) 347-5805
Whom to Contact
- Stacey BurnsEducation and Employment Services CoordinatorPhone: (231) 348-6699
- Nicole DixonChildren's Services Program DirectorPhone: (231) 347-0067
- Courtney GrahamAdministrative AssistantPhone: (231) 347-0067
- Holly HaagManagerPhone: 231-348-7908
- Megan KingViolence Prevention CoordinatorPhone: 231-347-1572
- Ms. Gail KlossExecutive DirectorPhone: (231) 347-0067
- Chris KrajewskiDomestic Abuse & Sexual Assault Program DirectorPhone: (231) 347-1572
- Sarah MatyeFund DeveloperPhone: (231) 347-0067
- Janice PiziiManagerPhone: 231-347-3970
- Deb SmithAssistant DirectorPhone: (231) 347-0067
- Ms. Christine StachonFinance ManagerPhone: (231) 347-0067
423 Porter Street, between US 131 South (Spring Street) and Curtis Avenue/Bridge Street, Petoskey. Gold Mine Resale Shops at 1002 Emmet and 1878 US-31 North, Petoskey.