Women's Resource Center of Northern Michigan
- Resale & Consignment Shops
- Child Development & Day Care
Women’s Resource Center of Northern Michigan has provided high-quality, comprehensive services to survivors of domestic abuse and sexual assault since 1977. Programs and services have been added in response to community need, such as childcare, preschool, education and employment and the Safe Home shelter. These services are funded by revenues from our Gold Mine Resale stores, donations and grants.
Serves Antrim, Charlevoix, Cheboygan, Emmet and Otsego counties.
Provides safe, confidential and compassionate support to survivors at no cost.
JobsResidential AdvocateCategory: Non-Profit and Social ServicesResidential Advocate for domestic abuse Safe Home. Responsibilities include assisting families, staffing Help and Information phone line, and general upkeep of shelter. Full-time position with benefits. Candidate must possess strong communication skills, be comfortable working with groups of people and be able to respond to families in crisis. Overnight shifts Monday through Friday, alternating ...read more
ContactPhone:(231) 347-0067Fax:(231) 347-5805Cashier-clerkCategory: RetailCashier-clerk – friendly, dependable multitasker with great customer service, sales experience and ability to engage with customers; full and part-time positions available. A job with a purpose; Gold Mine revenues support essential Women's Resource Center of Northern Michigan services. Apply at Gold Mine Resale Shop, 1002 Emmet Street, Petoskey. EOE
ContactPhone:(231) 347-0067Fax:(231) 347-5805
Whom to Contact
- Stacey BurnsEducation and Employment Services CoordinatorPhone: (231) 348-6699
- Nicole DixonChildren's Services Program DirectorPhone: (231) 347-0067
- Courtney GrahamAdministrative AssistantPhone: (231) 347-0067
- Holly HaagManagerPhone: 231-348-7908
- Megan KingViolence Prevention CoordinatorPhone: 231-347-1572
- Ms. Gail KlossExecutive DirectorPhone: (231) 347-0067
- Chris KrajewskiDomestic Abuse & Sexual Assault Program DirectorPhone: (231) 347-1572
- Sarah MatyeFund DeveloperPhone: (231) 347-0067
- Janice PiziiManagerPhone: 231-347-3970
- Deb SmithAssistant DirectorPhone: (231) 347-0067
- Ms. Christine StachonFinance ManagerPhone: (231) 347-0067
- Ms. Tamara Stevens
423 Porter Street, between US 131 South (Spring Street) and Curtis Avenue/Bridge Street, Petoskey. Gold Mine Resale Shops at 1002 Emmet and 1878 US-31 North, Petoskey.